Skip to main content

THE REAL ME!!?

WHO AM I?

A few days earlier, I was asked whether I am the same person in reality as I portray myself in front of others or I am different when no one is looking? Honestly I would not say that I am exactly the same in front of others as I am in reality, but to some extent my nature is similar in front of others as well as in person. Saying that, I should ask you to listen to me first before judging me on this point. I believe that nature should be handled properly.

But first, lets understand what makes or defines our nature. Our nature is made or effected by how we our brought up, our surroundings and also by peers we keep around. And how we behave should be governed by the situation. For example, having a sarcastic behaviour or attitude in a situation which is sorrowful can be harmful. So here, I question whether being oneself in every situation is a good idea or not? Being same in every scenarios, does it really pays off or not? Should we be different in front of others or a group of different opinions then that of yours.



So the real point is that every once in a while or every time when we are in a public place where we don't know what kind of opinion the others hold, we tend to become something which we believe is an ideal nature or portray something which is not natural to our real nature. So our behaviour is never constant. Or our nature is resilient which forms a new nature and deforms back to the original self.

I cannot comply with the fact that anybody is of same nature or behaviour in front of everybody. Yes, and also I am not saying that everybody is double-faced in nature, its just that all of us want to create a beautiful first impressions in front people whom we do not know and hence bring out the best of us. We are, in most cases, afraid that being oneself can be gravely bad in some situations. The bet example, which most of us have gone through and in which we are told to not to be oneself, is during the interviews for any kind of job opportunity. The main goal is to impress the interviewer and hence we only put the best parts and bits of our nature.

Hence, our nature or behaviour in front of others is highly dependent of the conditions we are faced with. And this is my take on this, and I believe most of you will have your own opinion about it and may or may not agree with me. This is my point of view and nothing is forced on to be true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Faith and You !

FAITH We have to put our faith to use in many different areas and it’s the first thing that gets berated. Faith is a small word but has the power to move mountains and make people fall for another person. But do we really understand the true meaning of faith? Do we use the word appropriately in our life? And how does the word affects the natural course of your life. If we look into the meaning of the word, faith, it implies a complete trust and confidence in someone or something or a strong belief in God or in the doctrines of any religion.   Hence, faith is the important in every relationship or any religion. Keeping religions aside, I’m here to talk about the fact that faith plays the most important part in any relationship. Whether parent and child relation or girlfriend and boyfriend or husband and wife relations, all are based on the pillars of trust and trust and confidence builds ultimately to “faith”. So if we look into patching things up in any broken relati

Top best ways to identify a true friend !!

FRIENDS Yesterday, I was watching a movie called, Tag , which was about a group of friends, anyways, the movie touched my heart and made me realise that how important your friends can be in your life. We tend to forget the importance and place of friends in your life in this hectic lifestyle. We have to understand who matters the most and who doesn’t.  We have to prioritize our work schedule as well as our social life. Optimising the social life is equally important as optimising work space. Life is highly influenced and affected by the group of company we keep. There being both positive and negative side to everything, friendship also has its pros and cons. I have seen how people help their friends in need and do anything they can, but also I have seen how a friend can destroy just because they have a grudge and doesn’t show it to you. People wearing mask while being a friend is the worst thing which one could possibly experience. People have to understand whom to choose

What causes us to drift away from the real us?

Social erosion Unlike soil erosion, which is removal of the fertile layer of soil due to external factors, social erosion is removal of the good and happiness inside us due to the outside factors. The little part inside us which keeps us motivated for being happy and carefree about the outside world dies slowly when someone around acts like pollutant by being a complete demotivational. Telling things which you often don't realise but when you do you can't stop thinking about it. The most outrageous fact is that when any such thing happens then one starts questioning its own existence and becomes a part of the dull world of unfaithfulness, disturbance and grief. The self is strong enough to handle one or two such person but when the intensity rises, it cause erosion effect within us and leaves us bare. Such people who caused this unwanted situations are the main cause for social erosion.  Social erosion, is according to me, when you loose a part of yourself and turn dark.